Which do you all like better? Rain or Snow
nice cars [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Which do you all like better? Rain or Snow
free like OJ all day
i love the cold weather and snow
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
snow
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
snow, everything shuts down when a good snow hits, and you can go sleigh riding, and four wheeling!
chili's cheese dip is 10X better
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
you've said it all right there!
i love it in the winter time when it snows because thats the best time to ride fourwheelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
believe me...i would know!
is it just me, or do 92 Blazers own all other blazers!!??
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
92 blazers suck in my opinion.
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
i do believe this is now the longest thread ever!!!!
don't you all agree???
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
Bookmarks